PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY
KIDZ PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY
Our Pediatric Physical Therapy focuses on lower extremity function, enhancing core stability, and gross motor ability. We create individualized therapeutic programs based on comprehensive evaluations and evidence-based practices.
Our team approach provides the best results when parents/caregivers interact and work in close consultation with pediatricians, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, coaches, and other interventionalists.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Developmental Delay
- Coordination/Balance Disorders
- Torticollis and/or Plagiocephaly
- Post Trauma or Lower Extremity Surgery
- Neurological impairments due to cerebral palsy, spina bifida, osteogenesis imperfecta, etc...
- Various hip disorders such as hip dysplasia
- Genetic Conditions
- Sports injuries and children interested in returning to sport after an injury
- Our treatments include:
- Motor control and motor learning
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- Manual therapy
- Strengthening and neuromuscular re-education
- Plyometrics: Exercises that involve short and energetic movements intended to increase speed and strength
- Kinesiotaping: The role of kinesio tape is to re-educate the neuromuscular system, minimize pain, optimize performance, prevent injury, and reduce edema by improving circulation and healing
- Theratogs™: A garment system that provides gentle and continuous muscle support and alignment guidance outside of typical therapy sessions
- Electrical Stimulation
- Gait training and supported weight-bearing
- Aquatic therapy
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us to talk about your needs or set up an appointment.