KIDZ PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
KIDZ Pediatric Occupational Therapy is designed to deliver functional skills to increase independence in their home, school, and community. Our therapy programs are based around upper extremity functioning, fine and visual motor skills, and sensory motor integration.
- Read more on How Pediatric Occupational Therapy can help your child.
Common conditions we treat:
- Neurological impairments due to cerebral palsy or chromosomal anomalies
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Developmental Delay
- Executive functioning
- Down Syndrome
- Motor Control and Motor Learning
- Sensory Integration and Sensory Stimulation
- Therapeutic Listening
- Handwriting without Tears®
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Manual Therapy
- Astronaut training