- Mobility (i.e. crawling and walking)
- Tone, Strength, and Range of Motion
- Balance, Coordination, and Endurance
- Seating and Positioning
- Gross Motor Development
- Neuromuscular Function
- Sensory Integration
- Fine Motor/ Handwriting Skills
- Play and Social Skills
- Self Care (i.e. dressing, eating, or bathing)
- Oral Motor Function
- Environmental Adaptations
- Adaptive Equipment Modification
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Test
- Communication and Development
- Articulation and Fluency
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Oral Motor Control
- Augmentative Communication
- Social Skills and Social Language
- Auditory Processing
Grow A Little Stronger. Shine A Little Brighter.
We provide specialized care for children with special needs: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
Our Stars represent your KIDZ, your HOPES, your DREAMS, and your SUCCESSES.
At KIDZ we believe in YOUR STARZ and we’re committed to helping them grow stronger and shine brighter every day. Every achievement your KIDZ make is a step towards a brighter tomorrow. We celebrate that every day as we journey down this path together with your KIDZ and your families.
Our programs using Collaborative Therapeutic Intervention to enhance our special needs children, teens, and young adults’ ability to function at their best in their day-to-day lives can help our KIDZ and their families achieve more every day.
Kidz Therapy Networks serves Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Suwanee, and Roswell, as-well-as all the surrounding communities.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us to talk about your needs or set up an appointment.