Kidz Therapy is excited to announce that we will be moving in November! Our new location is 0.1 miles from our current location. We are excited for all of our families to see our new state of the art facility with larger sensory gyms, more treatment rooms, and an activities of daily living room.
New address starting Monday November 5th, 2018.
5000 Research Ct, Suite 450 Suwanee Ga. 30024
- Mobility (i.e. crawling and walking)
- Tone, Strength, and Range of Motion
- Balance, Coordination, and Endurance
- Seating and Positioning
- Gross Motor Development
- Neuromuscular Function
- Sensory Integration
- Fine Motor/ Handwriting Skills
- Play and Social Skills
- Self Care (i.e. dressing, eating, or bathing)
- Oral Motor Function
- Environmental Adaptations
- Adaptive Equipment Modification
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Test
- Communication and Development
- Articulation and Fluency
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Oral Motor Control
- Augmentative Communication
- Social Skills and Social Language
- Auditory Processing
Grow A Little Stronger. Shine A Little Brighter.
Our Stars represent your KIDZ, your HOPES, your DREAMS, and your SUCCESSES.
At KIDZ we believe in YOUR STARZ and we’re committed to helping them grow stronger and shine brighter every day. Every achievement your KIDZ make is a step towards a brighter tomorrow.
Our program use a Collaborative Therapeutic Approach to enhance the skills to thrive in everyday life. We teach our children, teens, and young adults to function at their best.
Kidz Therapy Networks serves Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Suwanee, and Roswell, as-well-as all the surrounding communities.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us to talk about your needs or set up an appointment.